VAT was first established as being a “simple tax”, however, it now has many different schemes, each with their own rules on calculations, and on what can and cannot be included.
As we ensure we have an in-depth understanding of your business we can recommend which scheme is most beneficial to you, and monitor your business to ensure you remain within the constraints of the scheme.
Calculating VAT is a complex matter and it is easy to make errors, which in turn can lead to over/underpayments to HMRC. Such errors can trigger HMRC investigations which can be stressful and time consuming for the business.
We deal with VAT requirements for all businesses, including online retailers.
Our VAT services include:
- Registration/deregistration for VAT and VAT schemes and dealing with all necessary paperwork
- Ensuring returns are accurate and completed on time
- Reminders for when your VAT Return is due for submission
- Preparation and submission of Returns
- Regularly reviewing your circumstances to ensure you are under the most beneficial VAT scheme
- Complex VAT issues of VAT EU refunds
- Dealing and negotiating with HMRC on your behalf in case of dispute or investigation